A perfect place to relax after picking berries. We are open seven days from 10am - 5pm.
We serve a delicious range of home baking packed with as many berries as possible.
- Fresh scones are baked daily, without fail and served with lashings of strawberry, raspberry or blackcurrant jam and cream.
- Our Victoria sandwich is split fresh and filled with strawberry jam, a fabulous colour comes from being baked with the finest free range local Sandystone eggs.
- Tayberry brownies, raspberry and lime drizzle cake, fruity flapjack and crisp shortbread are amongst our other offerings.
- Lunchtime baps are filled with our own salt beef or cheese and gooseberry chutney.
- We make our own range of fruit cordials and ice-cream - maybe the best you'll taste!
There are spare tables for picnics if you bring your own food. Dogs are welcome in the car park area but cannot enter the berry patch.